Reading while studying for finals: A guide

6:32


Hello, bookworms!
Ever since the year started I've struggled with finding time to read, for I spent all day in the library and when I got home, all I wanted to do was rest. Nonetheless, I had just settled my reading goals for the year and I was overflowing with motivation, so I came up with a guide to survive this:

1. Keep a book with you at all times.

That means that whether you are going to the library or to class or just to the living room, you must take a book with you. It doesn't matter whether it is a physical copy, an ebook or an audiobook. Keep it by your side at all times, so when you're having a little break, it is accesible to you.



2. Pick your reads carefully.

 If you have to study or work all day, you're not gonna feel like reading the heaviest and longest book, so pick a book from your TBR that is light and easy-going, so that your head doesn't hurt when diving into the it.


3. Stay away from distractions.

 After a long day, it's easy to spend hours on your computer or phone, so try to put those distractions away when you get home. Go to your favorite reading spot, light s few candles and grab on a blanket, you need nothing more.





Those are my three easy tips to get some reading done when you feel like you have no time. They might seem overly simple, but I grant you it is really effective.
Now I'll recommend you some easy reads that you can pick up:
-The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S.Lewis
If you've never read The Chronicles of Narnia, this is the first book in the series, it's short and written for children, but the story is really magical. This was one of my reads last exams season and I enjoyed it very much.
- The Harry Potter series by J.K.Rowling
I know this is the obvious one, but even if you've already read them, they're such a great reread for such stressful times as this. Also, Hermione always motivates me to study harder.
- Any Agatha Christie novel
 Okay, okay, this might be a bit too general, but it's true though. If you like mystery, this are the easiest reads and the endings always surprise me.

If you have any other recommendations, please be sure to post them on the comments.
Thanks for reading,
Love,
Nerea.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Popular Posts

Instagram

Goodreads Updates